Artist #15 - Sharie Harter


Hi! My name is Sharie Harter and I have been with Crafts Unlimited for about 20 years. I'm sure my love of sewing came from watching my grandmother and my mother sew. At a young age I asked my mother to teach me...and that's where it all started! I made alot of my own clothes and enjoyed that, but as I got older I found that I loved making crafts. For several years I participated in a bazaar with my neighbors and friends in my home then school bazaars and then joined Crafts Unlimited!

I love to sew, but I think snowmen and santas are my favorite things to create. I also make ornaments, angels, baby blankets, bibs, cats and anything else I can find time to make. It's always fun to see the finished product after I put all the "parts" together and add all the doo-dads!

I have lived in Vancouver all my life. My husband, Ron, is retired and we enjoy spending time at our place at Lake Cushman. We love spending time together and enjoy kayaking, beach trips, traveling, camping, wine tours, concerts and time spent with family and friends. We have one daughter, her husband and our beautiful granddaughter. I also enjoy working in my yard, baking, lunch with my BFF's, volunteering at SHARE with the backpack program and learning how to golf ... Life is good and feel so blessed!

Stop by and check out all the beautiful, unique crafts that this show has to offer! See you there!
Artist #15 - Sharie Harter Artist #15 - Sharie Harter Reviewed by Unknown on 11:07 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.