Artist #19 - Julie Koch


I make knit and sewn items, jewelry, mosaic tables and windows, antiques, ornaments, wool rugs, Santas, sock monkeys. My new product this year is sweater bears. I have been with Crafts Unlimited since the beginning, and am the last original member.

I live in the Cascade foothills east of Battle Ground with my husband and assorted critters. We have two grown daughters, and four grandchildren who love to make things, so there's always something going on! We enjoy time at the coast, refinishing antiques, and puttering in the yard. Every year, I challenge myself by taking a class in something new, or out of my "comfort zone". In my not-so-spare-time, I like to spin and knit. We have a new cashmere goat, so watch for fuzzy hats next year!
Artist #19 - Julie Koch Artist #19 - Julie Koch Reviewed by Unknown on 11:01 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.