Artist #8 - Nancy Watson


My name is Nancy. I'm currently a bus driver (have been for 19 years!) and LOVE being outside. My family and I began Lacamas Lavender Farm in early 2003 when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. I read quite a few books, and came across the herb Lavender that appeared to have homeopathic healing opportunities to those that were ill. I quickly became entransed by this herb, and the tilling was underway!

We wanting to start small, but after configuring the plans for where the Lavender was to be planted, the planning actually turned into a 700 order! Changes were being made every second.

As I started chemotherapy and after radiation, my love for this herb grew stronger everyday. I found myself outside most of the day, enjoying all what I could before nightfall.

I am happy to say that I have been cancer-free for 7 years now, and plan to keep myself that way. Our Lavender farm has more than tripled in those 7 seven years.

I have been with Crafts Unlimited for four years. I also sell my products at Farmer's Markets during the summer.

One of my most popular items is my own recipe of Herbs de Provence. It is a hand-blended variety of 13 unique herbs and spices that will be sure to delight your loved ones when you create your next meal.

I also offer a trio of sachets featuring a delightful display of hand-picked variety of patterned fabric which is hand-sewn with hand-picked and dried Lavender from this year's crop! Each trio is tied together with a beautiful arrangement of ribbon.

This year I have an all new look to my Lacamas Lavender Farm products (think French!), complete with that wonderful Lavender, you will be able to catch the fragrance when you come in the doors! Have a great day!

Click here to go to my Etsy.



Artist #8 - Nancy Watson Artist #8 - Nancy Watson Reviewed by Unknown on 11:48 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.