Artist #47 - Kathy Eaton

Hi, My name is Kathy Eaton. This is my second year with Crafts Unlimited.  I am really blessed to be a part of this show.  I live in Troutdale Oregon with my husband of 43 years.  I enjoy using vintage items and re-purpose them into amazing things to share.  For the show I make handbags from vintage 33-1/2 record album covers. I also turn vintage books into journaling books.  I turn the smaller vintage books into address books.  This year my new items are a variety of serving trays.

I have participated in numerous bazaars over the years including 10 years at the Expo holiday bazaar. My husband and I decided 2 years ago to leave the Expo and do smaller handcrafted bazaars for the warmer atmosphere.

I teach at a private school in Troutdale and have been there for 33 years.My favorite things are crafting, painting, sewing, kayaking, campking, yard work, and traveling.  I have 2 children and love spending time with my six grandchildren.

Artist #47 - Kathy Eaton Artist #47 - Kathy Eaton Reviewed by Unknown on 7:52 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.