Artist #25 - Laurie Johnson

Hi! My name is Laurie Johnson, and I have been with Crafts Unlimited since 2004. I design primitive crafts; raggedy dolls, snowmen, Santas, framed samplers, burlap banners and pillows, paper mache' snowmen, and upcycled wool mittens. You'll find me at several local bazaars throughout November, but Crafts Unlimited is far and above the best!

I have been designing and selling my craft patterns and finished items on my website since 2003. You may have seen some of my patterns in Country Sampler and Create and Decorate magazines. Besides my primitive designs, I also have a couple of Etsy sites with my daughter Emily, who is also a Crafts Unlimited artist.  One of my Etsy sites keeps me busy all through wedding season designing and selling bridal shower and baby items

I also like to quilt, garden, collect antiques, and spend time with my family. .My husband and I have five grown kids, live on a farm, and raise sheep and cattle. Hope to see you at the show!

Primitive blessings,
~Laurie

Click here to go to my Prindle Mountain Primitives Etsy.

Click here to go to my Lottie Elizabeth Etsy.

Click here to go to my Prindle Mountain Market Etsy.

You'll see me at these local shows:

Washougal High School Bazaar - November 10th

Hello Winter Market - Lewis River Golf Course - November 16th and 17th

Prairie High School Bazaar - Always the Saturday
      after Thanksgiving








Artist #25 - Laurie Johnson Artist #25 - Laurie Johnson Reviewed by Unknown on 9:40 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.