Artist #4 - Michele Sonnenberg


My name is Michele Sonnenberg. This will be my fourth year with Crafts Unlimited.  I consider myself very fortunate to be invited back to participate in a show with such a talented grou pfo people.  They truly amaze me with their beautiful crafts!

I will be bringing some items from past shows:

  • Greeting cards
  • Notepads
  • Rat trap message clips
  • Paper cone angels
  • Plants garden stakes
  • Holiday ornaments
I will also be bringing some new items I am excited to show:
  • Holiday yard stakes
  • Bird houses
  • Bird house themed panels
I started out making cards and sending them out instead of buying store bought cards.  Then I received requests to make them for others.  I originally saw a way to pay for my hobby.  I sold cards at a boutique, from my desk at work, and then developed my own craft name "Something Special by Me-Shell".  My favorite cards to make are custom cards.Someone gives me a card order and I design a one-of-a-kind cards for their request.

Making cards was fun but became mundane. As I started branching out to make other items, I decided to try selling them at bazaars. The rest is history! Come see for yourself!

Artist #4 - Michele Sonnenberg Artist #4 - Michele Sonnenberg Reviewed by Unknown on 11:31 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.