Artist #5 - Emily Higley

Hello! I'm Emily Higley, and I've been with the Crafts Unlimited Show for two years now! I create rustic string art and wood burned signs created from locally-sourced reclaimed wood and barnwood. I love creating handmade, one -of-a-kind pieces for others to enjoy. I've been crafting for as long as I can remember - I got the crafting bug from my Mom, and fellow Crafts Unlimited artist, Laurie Johnson.

I live with my husband Jacob and teach preschool. When I'm not nailing, stringing, or woodburning, you can find me: enjoying the outdoors, photographing anything/everywhere, sipping tea, rooting for my beloved WSU Cougars, and spending time with my family and friends.

You can find my string-art, and other rustic goodies at the following shows, and online at Prindle Mountain Market.

Crafts Unlimited - First Friday/Saturday in November
Washougal High School Holiday Marketplace Bazaar - 3rd Saturday in November
Prairie High School Yuletide Bazaar - The Saturday after Thanksgiving
Christmas in the Gorge, Skamania County Fairgrounds - First Saturday in December


Artist #5 - Emily Higley Artist #5 - Emily Higley Reviewed by Unknown on 9:20 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.