Artist #12 - Karen Davis


My name is Karen Davis. I have been a part of Crafts Unlimited since 2008 and am honored to be included with such a talented group of artists and crafts persons.  My crafts are mostly re-purposed vintage pieces that are no longer uesful for their original purpose, such as:


  • Vintage plates that are stacked and made into mirrors
  • Leaded glass Christmas ornaments using original vintage post cards and other vintage paper
  • Button bracelets (using mostly vintage buttons)
  • Angels made from old handkerchiefs and vintage jewelry
  • Plant markers made from vintage silver plated knives, and new this year - 
  • Wind chimes from old silver plates
I have always loved working with my hands, and especially enjoy repurposing vintage things.  There is something very satisfying in preserving old things so they may still be enjoyed.

I live in Troutdale with my husband, a spoiled rotten cat, and a beautiful view of Mt. Hood.  I am blessed to be the mother of 5 incredible daughters, 10 equally incredible grandchildren, and 2 stupendous great-grandchildren!


Artist #12 - Karen Davis Artist #12 - Karen Davis Reviewed by Unknown on 4:31 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.