Artist #23 - Susan Pagon


This is my first year with Crafts Unlimited. I make handmade soaps, lotions, body wash, soy tarts (wax melts), scented sachets, and flavored lip balms. I have been doing arts and crafts since my childhood.

In 2006 I took an Aromatherapy class and got hooked on it. I began making scented soaps and lotions for friends and family as gifts. I really enjoyed combining both my love for art and scent together in my products. In 2009 I was laid off from my job, and was encouraged by friends and family to open an Etsy store and begin selling my products. What I thought was a terrible thing turned into a great opportunity for me. Now I make a living doing what I love. I believe the love of my craft shows in my products, and I hope everyone enjoys using them as much as I love making them :)

Click hereto visit my Etsy site!
Artist #23 - Susan Pagon Artist #23 - Susan Pagon Reviewed by Unknown on 12:10 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.