Artist #35 - Penny Langland



My name is Penny Langland. I have been with Crafts Unlimited for over four years. I have been a Decorative Artist for over 20 years. I paint on various types of media, such as wood, masonite and tin. I generally paint wood pieces that are small trunks, jewelry boxes, trays, trays and pieces that may be hung on the wall or displayed on table stands. Most recently, my scenes include traditional New England small towns, still life, small boxes for a wine bottle, pitchers, fruit, Christmas decorations, and bird houses. My preferred paints are acrylic and Genesis oil. I am a member of the Decorative Artists Society and regularly attend state, regional and some national painting conventions.
Artist #35 - Penny Langland Artist #35 - Penny Langland Reviewed by Unknown on 8:03 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.