Artist #24 - Vicki Mucha


Hi, my name is Vicki Mucha. I have been with Crafts Unlimited for 23 years. I live in the hills above Washougal on Bear Prairie. I love to paint. I have been painting for 25 years. I paint on wood, glass, tin, crocks, silverware and most anything else I can find. My favorite things to paint are my cypress knees. They let me be as creative as I want and have been very popular. Although my love is for Santas and Christmas items, I also like to paint flowers and spring things. I recently started beading and love to bead on silverware. I am always looking for new ideas to share with you. Watch for some new products this year. I am in the process of starting a website so check back to see when it is ready.

Besides painting, I love backpacking, kayaking, hiking and gardening. I also like to quilt, sew, cook and spend time with my grandchildren. I have two grown boys and 5 grandchildren. My husband Mike cuts all my wood and builds all my chests and boxes for me. He just recently retired and we plan to do some traveling.

Click here to see my Etsy.


I will be at these shows in November:
Washougal High School Bazaar - Third Saturday in November
Prairie High School Bazaar - Always the Saturday after Thanksgiving



Artist #24 - Vicki Mucha Artist #24 - Vicki Mucha Reviewed by Unknown on 9:53 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.